Sunday, September 23, 2012

       My beds view 

My bed... ahhhh my bed, its so uncomfortable, its stiff, it doesn't matter how much I roll, I never find a comfortable position. But to others my bed is a cloud, it pulls you in and coats you with comfort.

How can this be that what I find so horrible others find bliss, where I find peace others find back ache.

I haven't been talking about my bed
I've been talking about my view.

 looking at an angle and seeing 180 degrees
 getting joy from laying on a roof for hours
 staring at a light and finding a lost smile
 taking a hot shower to burn the feeling

This is what I find, that I hope another might see.

I hope there's a girl out there that hates my bed.








4 comments:

  1. if you're a boy date me. if you're a girl be my friend.

    because i can't sleep at night looking out my window. And I spend way to much time on a roof on main street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking at an angle and seeing 180 degrees
    getting joy from laying on a roof for hours
    staring at a light and finding a lost smile
    taking a hot shower to burn the feeling

    I love this paragraph. It's beautiful. Is it bad to steal more than one line?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. I love reading your posts!
    "i hope there is a girl out there that hates my bed"
    Love how you tied it back to the beginning.

    ReplyDelete