Monday, January 14, 2013

Poem Jealousy

In the Night
"Day burns down to night,
Burns the edge of my soul.
In the night I break into sparks of suns,
And become fire’s end, the dust of bones…
Night knifes my breath
Swallows whole my tongue,
Turn back, reverse, return.
In the night, I see
The real concealed in the day’s bright lie.
Eyes stitched shut, white teeth smile.
Sleep walks, and talks,
And feet mark time to the drumless beat." 
FROM the movie "The Invisible"
I am really jealous of this poem, It is from the movie "The invisible" i could not find a author for the poem

The reason I'm so jealous of this poem is because of how it is written, like " night knives my breath" i Love that, and not just that every line i love, This is my Favorite Poem of all time, and This is how i try to write.

Whenever i read the poem I get a different idea of what it means, I guess it means something different every time time i read it, because of how i am feeling or whatever mood i am in, and i think that is one of the reasons why i love this poem so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment